Mar 23, 2009

The M Rules

Ok for a start... thank you to all my friends. The past few mths have been tough. Now things are more stable, at least for the next 3 mths. So....

I HAVE BEGIN SHOPPING AGAIN

For a start, I am official a MAQuillAGE fan. Was at the mall & passed by "live" makeover session by the jap makeup artist. 5 mins later I was pulled on stage & the makeup artist was telling all the colours that would be "perfect" for me.


3D Face Creator - suppose to give me killer cheekbones jaw line aka Angelina Jolie. well one can always dream...


Neo Noble eye palette:"so suitable for a stylish lady like YOU!!" gushes the beauty advisor...


Verdict:
- I don't look anything like Angelina Jolie & my hint of a double chin is still there BUT my face definitely look more "3D"
- I now wear stunning eyeshadow to work everyday... It's so easy to use that I actually bother!
- Best of all, they costs only SGD46 each & thrill they bring me? Priceless!!


Pictures from http://www.shiseido.com/maquillage/sg/index.htm




1 comment:

ahBao said...

I'm a Maquillage fan too! Using their compact powder foundation, blusher & lipstick now. Usually stock up when I go Japan :)